In addition to our major business lines, Swan Valley Co-op offers a variety of other services to meet your needs. Many of these services are offered in-store at our other locations. Some of our locations also house other businesses providing convenient access to their services.
Please see our locations for other services provided at our facilities.
Swan Valley Co-op is pleased to offer the following financing options:
- In-house 30-day accounts upon proper credit application and approval.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted on all consumer and producer purchases at time of purchase.
- Farm Credit Corporation (FCC) to qualifying farm customers.
- TD-Canada Trust Agricultural Input Management (TD AIM) to qualifying farm customers.
- Leasing options through AgriFinance and National Leasing.
For further information on any of these options, please contact our credit office.
While you are in our Foodstore, please take advantage of the services offered by Swan Valley Insurance Group. They are your authorized AutoPac and Driver's Licensing agent. They also offer a complete line of life and home-owners' insurance.
Swan Valley Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy operating in Swan Valley Co-op's Food Store. Ken Wai and his staff will be happy to fill your prescreiptions while you do your shopping. They also offer a complete selection of vitamins and supplements. Ken and his knowledgable staff will be glad to answer any questions you may have about your medications or health issues.
Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch, or just a coffee break, Swan Valley Co-op's bistro is the place to be.